Wednesday, July 21, 2010

RPG Maker XP Game Development Theme | Warcraft Frozen Throne Theme

,
Hello to all, this is Neil Anthony, I am an RPG Maker fan, I am using RPG Maker XP for about 2 years now and it is really fun creating games using this game development software.

In this topic, I would like to show you a new RPG Maker XP theme which is similar from the game Warcraft the Frozen Throne. The theme is really cool because it really makes the RPG Maker XP games more like Warcraft.

This is one of my original RPG Maker XP theme masterpiece, so I hope you like it.

For those who are planning to use this theme, all I need is site credit or name credit. If ever you see problems on this project, feel free to e-mail me.

Game Environment Preview:

Title Screen:


Menu System:


Battle System:


Download this theme:


To download this theme, just right click the image and click "Save Image As".

0 comments to “RPG Maker XP Game Development Theme | Warcraft Frozen Throne Theme”

Post a Comment

 

Topic Central Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger