Thursday, July 29, 2010

RPG Maker XP Warcraft Scourge WindowSkin

,
Hello again, I am here to show you another cool RPG Maker XP Theme and it is called Warcraft Scourge Theme.

What I really like about the theme is the details, style, and color which is different from the common themes. This theme is perfect for any horror games and games which you think this theme will fit.

This theme is another original masterpiece of mine so again, I hope you like the theme I am showing you now and have fun with it. And for those who plan to use this theme for their project, all I need is site or name credit.

And if you have some questions or comments to write about this project, just don't hesitate to comment here because I really need it for some improvement or good changes.

Game Environment Preview:

Title Screen:

Menu System:

Battle System:


Download this theme:


2 comments to “RPG Maker XP Warcraft Scourge WindowSkin”

  • September 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM
    BlogTraffic says:

    This theme is cool for my RPG horror games. It is more likely similar to dota.

    delete
  • September 24, 2010 at 10:06 AM
    BlogTraffic says:

    Check this out, Sharon Osbourne Not Always So Nice. Visit this site: http://soosbourne.blogspot.com/

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Topic Central Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger